Coming later in this year (2013), you can have a whole new relationship with your smartphone. Thanks to the new YotaPhone, with two displays to help you enjoy life’s virtual side without missing the real one. YotaPhone is an Android with a high-resolution liquid crystal display on one side and an electronic paper display on the other. It allows you to effortlessly stream information to the electronic paper display, without draining battery power or having to wake up the phone. The electronic paper display (EPD), which is your personal space for information, images and interaction you always use and always need.
YotaPhone’s two screens are linked together to open a new world of unlimited user experiences. Today if you want to check an SMS or your social media page, you have to pick it up, turn it on, open the application and only then can you receive the information. With the YotaPhone, this information appears on the EPD effortlessly and continuously. The electronic paper display is your personal space for notifications, social media, reading news as it happens or simply displaying your favorite pictures.
● Dual Core 1.5 Ghz Krait CPU
● Dimension 67×131(7.3/9.9) mm
● Full HD Display with 1280 x 720 resolution screen.
● Front 4.3 inches of JDI Display
● Back 4.3 inches of E Ink display.
● Connection: Wi-Fi (Direct), NFC, LTE (bands 3, 7, 20 MIMO), 2G, 3G, 4G connectivity
● Operating System: Android Jellybean 4.2.
● 2 GB RAM Memory.
● 32 or 64 GB Internal storage.
● 3.5 mm headset audio jack
● Bluetooth 4.0
● 12 MP main camera, HD Front facing camera.
● 2100mAh battery
● Combined power button/SIM slot