VECTOR is an easy-to-use multifunctional optronic device that replaces four separate devices. The reduced weight and volume translate into greater mobility, agility and operational readiness. VECTOR 23 encompasses the latest and greatest in binocular laser rangefinding technology. The innovative "fiber laser" is class 1 eye-safe, and allows for observation and long distance target acquisition at distances up to an astonishing 25 km. Duable and dependable, the VECTOR 23 is designed to operation in harsh environments, using a commercial battery and consumes very little power.
VECTOR is in service with 55 nations, including 17 NATO countries, a sound basis for safe investment decisions. The successful product family incorporates the following essential capabilities:
• A 100% eyesafe laser rangefinder, based on semiconductor diode lasers in combination with a multi-pulse measurement system. This technology provides the longest service life and consumes the least energy.
• Two seven times (7x) magnifying eyepieces. The large exit pupils of 6 mm diameter are extremely easy to place so that both eyes receive as much light as possible.
• Two 42 mm objectives with extended contrast and resolution characteristics. This wide aperture produces images that are clear and bright - even when scene illumination is not ideal.
• A digital magnetic compass (DMC) incorporating magnetic and gravitation sensors for inclination and bank. Full three dimen-sional capabilities ensure correct readings even in inclined and tilted positions.
• Night option: the image intensifier tube integrated in VECTOR IV Nite or VECTOR 21 Nite creates night capabilities.