Take your growler on a bike ride! Growler Cages are specially designed to attach popular glass growlers to your bike. These cages have a steel core thats powder coated for weather resistance and wrapped in a soft, smooth, waterproof neoprene sheath that protects the glass while holding on tightly. The mounting hardware is stainless steel, and is adjustable to slide up and down the bike tube so that it fits most bike shapes and sizes. It'll go almost anywhere a regular water bottle cage would go.
Each cage is made individually in Minneapolis, MN. Growler Cages fit in place of any water bottle cage, and have an adjustable sliding mount to fit a variety of frame sizes. The Growler Cage weighs in at a beastly 1.5 pounds. Now some of you might find that to be rather heavy, but who cares about 1.5lbs when a 10lb growler is attached?
● Steel frame specially shaped to cling common 64oz glass growlers with diameters of 4.75-5"
● Powder coated to protect from corrosion
● Individually sewn neoprene sheaths cover frame to protect the glass and paint
● Sheaths available in 10 colors and are replaceable
● Designed to mount wherever a standard water bottle cage would go