Appropriately named, the luxurious Eureka Condo family tent boasts a 210 square foot area and enough space to sleep up to 12 campers. It also comes with removable internal dividers that enable you to divide the tent into either two or three rooms (the latter enabling a center changing room). You can also choose to have one large room and a screen room for meals and lounging. For an added level of weather protection you can add the included storm panels that create a full coverage fly. This tent has three doors and 10 windows for the ultimate in ventilation. The doors also feature Eureka's patented High/Low vents on the top and bottom, providing options for moderating air flow.
It's protected from the elements by a heavy-duty bathtub floor made of 4 ounce 210D oxford nylon that repels water. The multi-coated 75D Stormshield polyester fly improves durability and resistance to UV, acid rain, and tearing. The stable, long-lasting frame consists of a mix of lightweight, shockcorded 6000 Series aluminum poles that easily connect to a hub, thanks to the color-coded clip system.
● Exceptionally roomy tent sleeps up to 12 (20' by 10' 6" floor; 210 square foot area)
● Can divide into two rooms (with one large screen room) or three rooms
● Heavy duty shock-corded self-supporting 6000-series aluminum frame
● Rain curtains with clear window panels zip into fly for total weather protection
● Center height of 96 inches; weighs 72 pounds