An icon of American gyms, factories and service stations throughout America in the 1930s and '40s, the industrial-grade original displayed bravado, durability and enduring accuracy. Restoration Hardware's reproduction captures the original in its entirety – the body crafted of riveted sheet metal, a sturdy metal grill in place of glass, and quartz movement mechanics that make it a most reliable teller of time.
● Inspired by a vintage 1940s industrial clock
● Inset in a square metal frame with a weathered brown powder-coated finish
● Bold, black numerals and hands
● Backed in black wood
● Top-quality quartz movement
● Uses 1 AA battery (not included)
● Keyhole mount