Driven by the power of design to change perceptions, Ho International Design has announced the arrival of the AURA: A chic, precision breathalyzer specifically designed to reshape the world’s perception of responsible celebration. Using a halo-inspired design and customizable OLED display, the AURA offers peace of mind with unprecedented style. Combined with law-enforcement grade electrochemical fuel cell sensor technology, the AURA uniquely blends precision with high fashion.
• Electrochemical fuel cell sensor technology – the same technology found in hand-held devices used by lawenforcement and in ignition interlock systems for cars – ensures precise BAC measurements
• Unique halo-inspired design embodies the protective aura and stylish peace of mind
• Ergonomic shape and size enable one-handed use and quick storage within coin pockets and clutches
• Sleek, scratch-resistant polycarbonate screen with stunning OLED display, including 6 color theme options
• Precision stainless steel backplate provides exceptional durability, along with a luxurious look and feel
“For today’s trendsetting generation, I noticed that personal breathalyzers have been overlooked because they've never been fashionable. Being a strong advocate for responsible drinking, I set out to fill this noticeable void in the market. Using my background in fashion and design, I tried to come up with a design that would completely change people’s perception; and I think the AURA does just that.” - Christopher Ho, AURA Co-founder and Product Designer.