DC50 Animal is Dyson’s lightest upright vacuum. It weighs just 11.6 lbs. but performs like a full-size upright. The technology inside has not simply been shrunk, but concentrated with every angle and dimension re-engineered.
Four key technologies combine to give DC50 Animal Dyson’s most advanced cleaner head to date. The cleaner head self-adjusts for optimal contact on every floor type. The brush bar has a mixture of stiff nylon bristles and carbon fiber filaments. On carpets, the nylon bristles remove ground-in dirt, and on hard floors the ultra-fine carbon fiber filaments remove fine dust. Like all Dyson vacuums, DC50 Animal has no bag, so there’s no loss of suction. Instead, patented cyclone technology spins dust, dirt and pet hair from the air. With 2 Tier Radial cyclones, DC50 Animal has 19 cyclones that work in parallel across two tiers to capture microscopic particles from the airflow.
DC50 Animal has Dyson’s latest Ball technology. Even more of the machine’s key components are located inside the ball itself. This reduces clutter on the outside of the machine, streamlining its profile for better maneuverability. DC50 Animal comes with the Tangle-free Turbine tool, the only turbine tool that doesn’t tangle. Counter-rotating heads with brushes remove hair from carpets and upholstery. So there’s no brush bar for hair to wrap around.
● Most advanced cleaner head technology from Dyson, engineered for increased dirt pick-up across all floors
● 2 Tier Radial cyclones capture more microscopic particle, no bag, no loss of suction
● Latest Ball technology, turns on the spot and steers more easily into difficult spaces
● Ultra-lightweight and durable , weighs just 11.6 lbs
● 5 year warranty, parts and labor