The DryZone 200 is the world's first totally waterproof, soft-sided camera backpack. Even fully loaded, the DryZone 200 will float so your gear is always protected. The inner drypod with patented, waterproof TIZIP zipper provides 100% watertight protection. It's like a drysuit for your equipment.
When less protection is needed, leave the TIZIP open and fasten just the inner zipper and top clip for easier access. The heavy-duty, padded camera compartment inside is fully customizable while the outer shell comes complete with a technical backpack harness.
Also included: ergonomic lumbar support; fully adjustable CollarCut shoulder straps; tuck-away tripod holder; self-draining mesh pockets; drain hole; rubber handle; and attachment loops for SlipLock accessories.
DryZone packs are comfortable to wear and give you total peace of mind in extreme environments.
● DryZone 200 Capacity: Large 35mm or digital pro SLR; 4 5 lenses (up to a 300mm f/2.8, with hood reversed)
● 100% Water-tight protection
● Fully customizable interior for any system.
● When properly closed, the DryZone 200 will float, even when fully loaded.
● SlipLock attachment slots allow you to attach additional Lowepro accessories and pouches to the DryZone 200.