Nothing feels quite as refreshing after a 10-mile hike as a hot shower, but good luck finding a YMCA in the backcountry. Enter the Zodi Extreme, the hot shower of choice for backcountry use. Ideal for logging road campers and hunters, the Extreme is extra-durable, with a rustproof stainless-steel water tank and a powerful 10,000 BTU burner.
To use, simply fill the tank with water and place on the rugged stove, which doubles as a cooking stove. Within five minutes, the water will heat to 100-plus degrees F, giving you plenty of hot, invigorating water for your morning or evening shower. The system also includes a one-piece hand pump that pressurizes the flow without batteries, along with a 6-foot shower hose with a showerhead and on/off control valve. And the system is a breeze to set up, requiring less than a minute.
The Extreme, which also sports a handy thermometer that displays the water temperature, collapses for transport and comes with a gear bag.
● Hot water shower designed for backcountry camping and hunting
● Rustproof stainless-steel water tank and powerful 10,000 BTU burner
● Heats water to 100 degrees F; 6-foot shower hose with showerhead
● 1-piece hand pump pressurizes water flow without batteries
● Burner doubles as cooking stove; includes gear storage bag