Panasonic has announce the world’s first 4K/30p Wearable Camera, the HX-A500 (A500). Featuring Wi-Fi and NFC to connect to your phone, incredible image quality and straightforward functionality, this wearable camera enables you to capture scenes that puts viewers right there, in the thick of the action. The A500 will be available in the U.S. at the beginning of July.
The main unit is separate from the lens unit, meaning you can mount the lens at face level and perform hands-free shooting. Small and lightweight, the lens unit is comfortable to wear, making it easy to capture point of view sports or your daily adventure.
The A500 features gorgeous 4 K/30p image quality, allowing you to capture beautiful video with heightened realism. With a powerful lens, sensor and engine, you can now enjoy clean and clear low-noise video. The A500 comes standard with the newly designed main unit with an LCD and other features that improve operability. Via your smartphone or tablet, you can also quickly and easily upload your video to the internet. Panasonic designed the A500 wearable camera so that users can simply shoot and enjoy sharing, high-quality action video.
● Compact lightweight camera unit
● New head mount and armband case
● Even more complete line up of accessories
● Waterproof and dustproof
● Recording 4K at 30 fps ensures smooth motion
● Excellent low-light performance: 1/2.3-inch BSI sensor
● Image engine provides superb image quality
● Slow motion video
● Color LCD panel
● Connect with NFC compatible Wi-Fi
● Tilt correction and image stabilization make fast action easier to watch
● Create Highlights and Easy-Share
● Real-time Broadcasting