The Phantom 2 Vision+ from DJI brings ready-to-fly into the professional realm. You may remember The Phantom Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter DJI first came out with. The new Phantom 2 Vision+ features a 3-axis gimbal supporting an all new custom 1080p video camera with Wi-Fi first-person-view (FPV) on your iOS or Android device, you'll be creating super smooth cinema-quality videos in minutes.
The Vision+ eliminates setup headaches with the gimbal and camera already securely mounted and aligned at the factory. Just open the box, charge the batteries and screw on the props. This is the highest quality ready-to-fly solution ever made and will quickly become the standard for independent film makers, journalists, farmers, emergency personnel, extreme sports enthusiasts and aviation hobbyists.
Ready to Fly
The Phantom 2 Vision+ is simple to set up and super easy to fly, making it the first aerial filmmaking system for everyone. Now you can shoot fully stabilized video from the sky, right out of the box.
3 Axis Camera Stabilization
A built-in high precision 3-axis camera stabilization system brings a whole new level of smoothness to your aerials and gives you total creative freedom in the sky.
Precision Flight and Stable Hovering
The integrated GPS auto-pilot system offers position holding, altitude lock and stable hovering, giving you constant stable flight so you can focus on getting the shots.
Radar Positioning & Return Home
● The flight radar displays the current position of the Phantom 2 Vision+ in relation to the pilot.
● Exceeding the control range of the remote control will trigger ‘Return-to-Home’. The Phantom 2 Vision+ will automatically fly back to its takeoff point and land safely.
● Super smooth video thanks to the 3-axis gimbal
● Crystal clear stills and live streaming video from the redesigned HD video camera with built-in FPV link
● Extra-long flight times of up to 25 minutes from the intelligent 5,200-mAh battery
● More flight power and security from the high-efficiency self-tightening propellers
● Advanced GPS-based navigation and programmable features you can set up via the built-in USB port