How do you know what’s happening at home when you’re not there? That’s one of the questions that drives Dropcam each and everyday. Dropcam envisions a future where you have perfect information about what goes on at home. And recently, CEO Greg Duffy gave an exciting look at some of the game-changing technologies they plan to launch this summer at TechCrunch Disrupt NY, bringing them even closer to that vision.
How do you know what’s open or closed, or what comes and goes? You’ll know with Dropcam Tabs, an all-new wireless movement sensor for Dropcam Pro. Enabled by Bluetooth low energy (BTLE), you can place Tabs on doors, windows and valuables — even things your camera can’t see. Dropcam Tabs are rugged and resistant to dust and rain, so you can also use Tabs outdoors.
● Use multiple sensors with a single Dropcam Pro
● Tabs work indoor or outdoor and are resistant to dust and rain
● Use Tabs to accurately detect movement from up to 100 feet in range from a Dropcam Pro
● Set up is quick and simple. Connect Tabs wirelessly to your Dropcam Pro using a mobile device or computer
● 2-year battery life. Tabs sensor includes two user-replaceable CR2032 lithium batteries