For the moistest, juiciest cuts of meat, sometimes low and slow is the way to go. That's where Weber's two Smokey Mountain Cooker smokers come in. After one use, you'll want to slow things down every night.
Weber's 18-1/2-inch Smokey Mountain Cooker charcoal smoker makes it easy to enjoy authentic smokehouse flavor at home. The unit comes equipped with two nickel-plated 18-1/2-inch-wide cooking grates for a total of 481 square inches of cooking space. Other highlights include a water pan, built-in thermometer, individual vents on the bowl and lid, a heat-resistant nylon handle, and a storage cover. Made of porcelain-enameled steel, the smoker measures approximately 21 by 19 by 41 inches and carries a 10-year limited warranty.
A durable, built-in lid thermometer allows you to easily monitor your smoker's temperature.
Porcelain-Enameled Water Pan
Adds steam to the smoking process so meat stays moist and tender.
Heavy-Duty Cooking Grates
The two cooking grates are made of heavy-duty plated steel, providing ample room for smoking ribs and a roast at the same time.
When George Stephen created the first Weber grill, he wanted to be able to bring his family together for a good meal. He insisted on a product that would exceed customers' expectations.
In the years since then, the Weber name has become synonymous with backyard barbecues and the family, friends, and good times that go with them. At Weber, they continue that tradition of excellence in everything they do from the development of new grills and accessories to the services they provide to customer and dealers.
● The Weber Smokey Mountain charcoal smoker helps you achieve an authentic smokehouse flavor at home
● It can accommodate a whole turkey and an entire ham at the same time
● Made of porcelain-enameled steel, this smoker comes with 2 nickel-plated 18-1/2-inch-wide cooking grates
● Includes a water pan, thermometer, individual vents on bowl and lid, heat-resistant nylon handle, and cover
● Measures approximately 19 by 19 by 41 inches; 10-year limited warranty