eBay has recently released a new app called 'eBay Valet' that connects sellers with eBay experts (valets) that handle the entire process of selling their item.
The experts estimate the price, take professional pictures, ensure quick and safe shipment of items to buyers, and everything in between.
Leaving selling to these experts saves time and ensures that items are given the best possible chance to be sold on the world’s largest online marketplace.
How does eBay Valet work?
• FIND YOUR ITEMS' WORTH - Take a few pictures of your items and valets send you an estimated price.
• GET A FREE BOX - Ready to sell? You get a free prepaid box. Just pack up your items and send them to valets for free.
• CASH OUT - Valets list your items for sale on eBay, and ship them to buyers. You get 70% of the sale price. Easy money!
Valets handle everything
• Estimate what your items are worth.
• Send you a box with a prepaid shipping label
• Take beautiful and professional pictures of your items.
• List your items for sale on eBay with descriptive details.
• Answer questions from buyers.
• Quickly and safely ship items to buyers.
• Send you payment if your items sell (you make 70% of an item’s sale price).
You can download eBay Valet from the App Store for free by clicking on the buy link below.