ThinkEco has introduced its new smartAC WiFi Starter Kit for plug-in room air conditioners. ThinkEco’s smartAC WiFi Starter Kit is being offered by utilities throughout the country as part of their innovative residential programs focused on promoting energy conservation among consumers.
ThinkEco smartAC WiFi Starter Kit brings intelligence to all plug-in air conditioners. Its features include: measuring energy, setting on/off schedules, and smartphone control, including the ability to control temperature on the go. Thus, making sure you stay cool while saving energy
• A great way to remotely control the temperature and on/off scheduling for room air conditioners. Just plug it in, pair it with your WiFi, and start saving money and energy.
• The thermostat allows you to monitor the temperature in the room from your smartphone - something you couldn’t do before with a room air conditioner. For example, if you turn off your AC when you go to work or go out, you can see the temperature on your smartphone app and if the temperature is too high in a room, you can remotely turn the air conditioner on.
• The smartAC thermostat senses the room temperature and will turn your A/C on and off to maintain a room temperature that is 1 or 2 degrees (customizable through the software) around your desired set point. This helps you avoid over-cooling and over-spending on your energy bill.
• Set a schedule to turn the AC on and off – so, if you go away on the weekend, you can turn off the AC and set it to turn on an hour before you get home to cool the room.
• ThinkEco smartAC WiFi Starter Kit allows you to see the room temperature and the amount of energy you’re using. By being aware of the temperature, you can save money and energy. For every degree you raise the temp (from 72º to 73º) you save on average six percent on your electric costs per AC.