Boring, easily breakable and a hassle to commute with. These are the trademarks of your average cooler. Ryan Grepper, aims to change that with the Coolest Cooler. The Coolest Cooler is a 60 quart all-in-one solution for your outdoor entertainment needs. Blend cocktails and smoothies, play music all day long, light up your party after dark and carry all your gear from point A to B. All in one cordless, adventure-ready package.
Only a few days into its Kickstarter campaign, Ryan Grepper's Coolest Cooler has already raised a whopping $4,213,545 The company plans to ship out units to consumers around January/February 2015.
• Rechargeable 18-volt battery-operated blender built into the lid
• Removable waterproof wireless speaker. Capable of operating for 8-10
hours per charge with a range up to 30-50 feet
• Built-in bottle opener with cap-catcher
• Waterproof USB charger
• Integrated LED lid light to find anything you need after dark
• Gear-carrying tie-down to haul all your stuff in one load
• Durable, hard-sided 60-quart cooler body
• Extra-wide, reinforced wheels for easy rolling, even at the beach
• Telescoping handles for easy transport
• Four cup holders, plus built-in storage for cutting board and plates
• Split lid and removable divider to separate ice from food storage
• Extra large base spout for quick no-tilt draining