Pioneer DJ is launching the DDJ-SX2, the industry’s first controller to give DJs native manipulation of the software’s latest upgrade, Serato Flip. The four-channel DDJ-SX2 builds on the popularity of its predecessor, but inherits two must-have features from the top-flight DDJ-SZ: Performance Pads with multi-coloured cue point LEDs and on-jog digital cue point markers. Plus it’s Serato DJ DVS Upgrade Ready and boasts improved jog wheel latency, making it the scratch DJ’s ultimate companion.
Serato Flip is a paid Expansion Pack for Serato DJ that gives DJs the power to record and re-play hot cue sequences on the fly. The DDJ-SX2 is the only controller with designated buttons – Record, Start and Slot – to put intuitive Serato Flip performances at their fingertips. DDJ-SX2 owners can add Serato Flip to their software package at no extra cost; the controller comes bundled with a FREE Serato Flip expansion pack voucher.
PLUS the first 10,000 units come bundled with a free voucher code for the Serato Video Expansion Pack.
• Designated buttons for intuitive control of Serato Flip
• Crossfader curve adjust
• Performance Pads with multi-coloured cue point LEDs
• Serato DJ DVS Upgrade Ready and a variety of inputs and outputs
• Slip Mode
• Sound Colour Filters on every channel
• Needle Search
• Master level and channel level meters
• Controls Traktor Pro2 (DJs need to download and set up the TSI mapping file)
• MIDI compatible
• Professional build quality
• Enhanced jog wheels with digital cue point markers and countdown
• High quality audio circuitry