AT&T's Unite Pro 4G LTE Mobile WiFi Hotspot is a 4G LTE mobile hotspot from NETGEAR. Available Nov. 22, The AT&T Unite Pro allows customers to connect up to 15 devices, and with outstanding battery life, they’ll be able to do more work and enjoy entertainment from almost anywhere.
With AT&T Unite Pro, living a connected life has never been easier. Whether taking care of business on-the-go or watching your favorite movies while waiting for your car to be serviced, AT&T Unite Pro keeps you connected to the mobile Internet. The BatteryBoost feature also keeps your smartphone charged for hours as you go about your busy day.
“AT&T is proud to continue to add to its industry leading portfolio of devices with the AT&T Unite Pro,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president – Devices, AT&T. “With the ability to connect up to 15 devices, Dual-band Wi-Fi and up to 16 hours of use on one charge, the AT&T Unite Pro is the perfect choice for customers who want to stay connected.”
AT&T was named America’s fastest 4G LTE network in PC Magazine’s 2013 Fastest Mobile Networks 30-market study – and also swept the top rankings in all six U.S. regions from coast to coast: Northeast, Southeast, North-Central, South-Central, Northwest and Southwest.
● Connect up to 15 Wi-Fi enabled devices to the Internet
● Surf, stream, and more for up to 16 hours of continuous use
● Keep your smartphone going with BatteryBoost
● Use the 2.4 inch capacitive touchscreen to manage your connection
● Device supports LTE Advanced
● Travel internationally and stay connected globally in more than 200 countries around the world