Take the guesswork out of cooking with the Kalorik Wireless Bluetooth Meat Thermometer. It uses Bluetooth 4.0 technology to wirelessly transmit the internal cooking temperature of your food right to your smartphone! All you have to do is insert the included stainless steel sensor probe into the meat that is being cooked and the data is synced using the Grill Now mobile app, which can be downloaded from the iTunes app store.
The app allows you to select one of several pre-programmed meat options, including turkey, beef, pork, or chicken as well as the level of doneness that you desire, ranging from rare to well done. Once these options are selected, the app reveals what the ideal cooking time and temperatures are based on your food. It also features a timer that alerts you when it’s time to flip your meat or when it’s ready to serve!
Note: Only compatible with Android phones and tablets, iPhones and iPads with BT 4.0 compatibility.
• Remote Sensor Probe
• Display range 0C to 190C (32F to 390F)
• Works with the "Grill Now" app available from iTunes and GooglePlay
• Metal probe working temperature: -35C to 450C (-32F to 842F); wires are heat resistant to 450C / 842F
• Stainless steel probe (20cm / 7.8") with cable (1.0m / 39.4")
• Temperature resolution : 0.1C (0.2F)
• Easy Centigrade and Fahrenheit Conversion
• Transmitting Distance: up to 10 meters in sight (33feet) for the bluetooth version
• Power supply: 2pcs AAA batteries (3vDC)
• Dimension: D85 x H31mm (3.3x 1.2")
• Works with App "Grill Now" available from the Apple store
• Based on newest BT 4.0
• User friendly settings enable to parameter ideal cooking for different types of food
• Pre-programs: Beef, Lamb, Veal, Hamburger, Pork, Turkey, Chicken and Fish
• Doneness selections: Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Well Done