ResMed, a leading innovator in sleep, recently launched the all-new S+, the world’s first non-contact, personal sleep monitoring device. The free S+ by ResMed App integrates with Apple HealthKit in iOS8 to give consumers an easy-to-read, daily snapshot of their overall health and fitness. The user report also can also be shared with health care providers.
“By integrating S+ with HealthKit, we’re able to provide an easy way for Apple users to track, share and improve their own sleep habits,” said Don Darkin, president, ResMed Sleep-Disordered Breathing business unit. “S+ is a sleek, portable, bedside device that tracks a person’s sleep. When paired with Apple HealthKit, S+ provides a daily sleep score that can be viewed and shared in the same manner as calories, steps walked or miles ran.”
S+ by ResMed sends sleep results, such as sleep patterns over time, hours slept during particular sleep cycles, and nightly sleep scores from 0 to 100, directly to Apple’s Health App so the two become seamlessly integrated to give users a holistic view of their own sleep patterns and wellbeing. Should they choose to, S+ also offers consumers a quick and efficient way to share their sleep habits with physicians and healthcare providers.
● Bio-motion non-contact sensor monitors your breathing and body movements while you sleep
● Analyzes results to help you achieve better sleep each night
● Sleep Score provides a number from 0 to 100, allowing you to measure your sleep quality and compare it to the norms for your age and gender
● S+ Mentor offers personalized feedback on your sleep patterns and bedroom environment
● Sleep Charts show your data in four stages: wake, REM, light, and deep
● Syncs soothing sounds with your breathing, so you can easily relax and fall asleep
● Smart Alarm gently wakes you at the appropriate time to help you feel refreshed and ready for the day
● Mind Clear clears your mind by recording the things you need to do tomorrow
● Free app compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch