Motoped is what it isn’t, and dares to be different. High performance, lightweight, clever, low carbon footprint, fuel efficient, purposeful, and fun - Motopeds go places and do things that traditional bicycles or motorcycles can’t.
Motoped gets you there with head-turning style that’s impossible to ignore.
Cities, country roads, or a beach-side boardwalk, Motoped Cruzers are ready for action. Pedal for a bit of exercise, or engage the motor for longer adventures. After all - a single gallon of gas will move you 150-200+ miles from where you started.
If you’ve ever seen an early 1900’s board-track racer, you’ll instantly recognize the iconic designs which inspired the Cruzer. Elongated brushed steel tank, billet aluminum and brass accents, genuine wood fenders, and a comfortable
spring-seat wrapped in bomber-jacket leather, all conspire to hearken a bygone era.
Like all Motopeds, you can easily customize and equip your Cruzer to suit your moods and needs. Surfboard rack? Saddle Bags? A cooler and a case of beer? --Right on. Motoped even has future plans for more accessory options.
• Patented Jacksaft Pedal Drive System
• 165mm Square Tapered Aluminum Crank Arms
• Comfortable Leather Seat
• Real Wood Fenders with Matching Tank Trim
• 1.3 Gallon Brushed Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
• Double Heat Treated 6061 Aluminum Swing Arm
• Custom Motoped Alex Rims 24” 36H 13 gauge spokes (Wider, thicker dual wall design)
• DNM Adjustable Front and Rear Suspension (8” active travel)
• 4130 Chromoly Single Tube Frame (2.8” Wall Thickness)
• Hayes Prime DH Hydraulic Forged Mono-bloc 4-Piston Calipers Front & Rear
• Hayes 224mm (9”) Rotors Front & Rear
• Custom Motoped performance rear hub