iSpO2 Pulse Oximeter allows you to noninvasively track and trend blood oxygenation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR), and perfusion index (PI) - even during movement and low blood flow to the finger.* With the free Masimo iSpO2 application, you can graphically view your SpO2 and PR measurement history over time and share that data through email. The iSpO2 will be useful to anyone interested in measuring blood oxygen and pulse rate, such as hikers and climbers, as well as pilots and passengers.
● Measures oxygen saturation and pulse rate during movement, even under challenging situations such as low blood flow to the finger
● Operates with existing iPhone power supply, requires no separate batteries
● Color display gives readings and graphs to monitor trending over time
● Ability to export data history into .CSV (comma separated values) files for use with text editing and spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel
● Compatible with iOS v5.0 and above. Compatible with iPad (3rd generation), iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPhone 4, and iPhone 3GS