The Dremel 3D Idea Builder is the most user-friendly 3D printing experience on the market. This adds a new dimension to the brand's robust portfolio of versatile tool systems. The Idea Builder is yet another high-quality, easy-to-use tool from Dremel designed to inspire and empower the end-user to build on their own ideas with the support and mentorship of the Dremel Experts. Through a strategic partnership with Autodesk, Inc., Dremel provides free print-ready 3D models and simple design tools, while continuing to release new design tools on Dremel3D.com to coach users through the building process.
"Dremel 3D will enable people to take 3D printing to new levels, from imaginative projects for the home, to inventive projects that may impact the world," said John Kavanagh, president of Dremel. "Makers have been using Dremel tools to make three-dimensional creations with cutting tools for generations. Today, makers are using Dremel tools to fine-tune and fix their 3D printed creations and have been asking us to introduce a 3D printer. We're proud to offer them the Idea Builder and we can't wait to watch them build what's next."
● Intuitive print software for simple customization of 3D models
● Pre-installed extruder for fast out-of-the-box use
● Print-ready model portfolio provided by Dremel and Autodesk to kick start the building process
● World-class product support and mentorship via the Dremel Experts
● Full color touch screen and onboard print software for stand-alone operation when needed
● Fully enclosed for reduced noise and protected object building
● Active cooling fan prevents warping of objects while they are built
● Best-in-class print resolution (100 micron) for fine printing detail
● Large, removable build platform for larger prints and projects