This handcrafted winemaking kit is Box Brew Kits first small batch wine making kit. It's compact, portable and beautiful and designed to brew 1 gallon (up to 5 full-size bottles) of stellar wine for your friends and family to enjoy, in as little as 4 weeks.
The techniques involved in winemaking are as varied as the wines you’ll be able to make with this kit, and you’ll soon find there’s no single “right” method to making great wine. Some choose to start with whole grapes, others enjoy starting with something as simple as store-bought grape juice.
Box Brew Kits offers several 1-gallon ingredient kits from World Vineyard - they pair wonderfully with the equipment included in your Box Brew Kit, and make fantastic wine from fresh, concentrated grape juice from around the world. Because instructions may vary depending on the type of ingredients you use to make your wine, instructions for using your winemaking kit are included with the ingredient kit itself.
Every component you'll need is considered in this kit, including 5 750ml cobalt blue bottles to bottle and cork your wine, as well as ample storage for all the components involved in the process. The rustic pine box stores everything you need, right in one place.
● Box Brew Kits 1-gallon wine making base, handcrafted from rustic pine or oil-rubbed mahogany
● 1 gallon primary and secondary glass fermenters with crystal thermometers
● 5 cobalt blue 750ml wine bottles (corks included in ingredient kit)
● 2 3-piece airlocks with rubber stoppers
● Auto-siphon and 3' length of 5/16" tubing
● 3" Stainless Steel Funnel
● Glass Wine Thief
● Long Stainless Steel Stirring Spoon
● Hydrometer and glass test jar with base
● Laboratory Thermometer
● Mini Corker
● Carboy Brush
● Miscellaneous jar with cork
● Winemaking guide with helpful tips (instructions are included in our ingredient kits)
Ingredient Kits Available
● Chilean Merlot
● Cabernet Sauvignon
● Pinot Noir
● Australian Chardonnay
● Italian Pinot Grigio
For more information please click on the buy link below.