The idea for the MOKAI watercraft was born from the desire to provide a lightweight, durable, easy to transport, environmentally friendly and fuel efficient craft that allowed fishermen, hunters and explorers access to those hard to reach upstream or shallow waters areas.
Mokai's latest version, the ES-Kape, remains true to otheirr original thinking but features modular hull components allowing owners the option to keep the hull as a single monocoque or nest it together for easy storage and transport. The unique design is simple for the average user, without any specialized mechanical skill, to assemble or disassemble the craft quickly without any tools!
One of the unique benefits of the modular design is the versatility it offers when transporting. Owning a boat no longer requires a special vehicle or trailer. The nesting feature of the ES-Kape "shrinks" the transporting length to 77". So whether your vehicle is Small (Prius), Medium (standard SUV) or Large (cargo van) transporting your MOKAI is no problem!
● 7hp, 4 stroke engine is lightweight at just 42 lbs with the convenience of electric start.
● Assemble with ease and confidence in just a few minutes using spring loaded bolt housings. No tools required!
● High impact polyethylene construction - lightweight yet durable and easy to repair if necessary.
● Easily operate the throttle and steering with the 2 axis joystick controller.
● Constructed of high quality stainless steel offering years of trouble free use. Backed by a 10 yr warranty.
● All components nest inside the cockpit section for compact transportation or storage.