Rungu debuted the Rungu Electric Juggernaut at the 2015 Interbike show. The electric version of the Juggernaut comes with a 2000W motor and 12.5 Ah 52 V battery for additional power in sand and snow. Many attendees took the opportunity to try it out. Reactions were positive to the concept and how fun it was to ride.
The Electric Juggernaut shares the same dimensions and structural specifications as the Juggernaut with the addition of a 2,100 Watt motor and controller from Hi-Power Cycles. The powerful hub motor is designed to speed you over loose ground and difficult terrain to get you to your surf break or your local ski resort faster!
● Hi-torque, 3-phase hub motor
● Easy-to-understand throttle control with digital readout of speed, power consumption and battery status
● Average range per charge – 20 miles (32 km)
● Fat tire in back for traction and control in sand and snow
● All aluminum controller and battery casing
● Speed electronically limited to 20 mph (32 kph)
For more information, please click on the buy link below.