Olloclip has announced three new lens sets for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus that use a new Connect interchangeable lens system a lens base keeping the lens flush with the camera for improved optical performance while allowing compatibility with most screen protectors.
Adhering to olloclip's legacy of superior optics, mobility, ease-of-use and ingenious functionality, this new design delivers even more advancements to versatility and speed. New premium multi-element coated glass optics are precision engineered to deliver crisp beautiful images with edge-to-edge clarity. Like lenses used on larger professional DSLR cameras, olloclip lenses are designed to provide similar perspectives and are sized small enough to fit in a pocket, purse or hand.
Connect Interchangeable Lens System
The new Connect interchangeable lens system maintains all the best features of its award-winning predecessor and is now equipped to quickly configure with other individual iPhone 7 Connect lenses. For the first time, there is now a lens that can be instantly adapted to your environment.
The patent-pending Connect system attaches and aligns instantly to both the front and rear cameras of iPhone with no extra parts required. Similar to the precision fit of over-ear headphones, the hinged lens base of the Connect system swivels independently and is designed to be screen protector friendly (up to .5mm), adapting to keep the lens flush with the camera for improved optical performance.
"olloclip is committed to continually enhancing the mobile photography experience," said Patrick O'Neill, olloclip founder. "That means giving full respect to mobility with no oversized, heavy lenses and paying strict attention to delivering beautiful photography with the simplest, quickest and most versatile user experience possible."
Core Lens Set
The all-new Core Lens Set for iPhone 7 & 7 Plus delivers unmatched image quality and versatility. New premium multi-element Fisheye,Super-Wide and Macro 15x lenses offer a diverse range of options for capturing and sharing unique perspectives instantly and easily.
● Fisheye: Creative freedom through a unique near 180-degree spherical effect with endless possibilities.
● Super-Wide: Advanced 4-element lens with more than 120-degree field of view to capture more landscapes and more friends.
● Macro 15x: Transform the iPhone camera into a digital microscope with 15x magnification for the ultimate close-up.
Active Lens Set
The all-new Active Lens Set for iPhone 7 & 7 Plus empowers your adventurous side with new premium multi-element Telephoto and Ultra-Wide lenses to give the best of both worlds. The complete system, loaded with a 2x optical zoom and "action camera" field of view, makes it easy to shoot farther and wider than ever before possible with your iPhone's native camera.
● Telephoto 2x: Advanced 2x optical zoom lens brings you closer to the action and captures stunning portraits with crisp clarity and a shallow depth of field.
● Ultra-Wide: A 155 degree "action camera" field of view, ideal for adventure shooters and portraitists wanting more dynamic context in landscape and portrait imagery.
Macro Pro Lens Set
The all-new Macro Pro Lens Set delivers the world's best optical experience by transforming iPhone 7 and 7 Plus into a digital microscope or loupe with three versatile lens options: Macro 7x, Macro 14x and Macro 21x. Advanced six-element optics allow users to get extra close to capture beautiful macro shots with edge-to-edge clarity, greater depth of field and less pincushion distortion. The InstaFocus hoods naturally collect and diffuse light and facilitate instant focusing--ideal for capturing close details in industrial, nature and professional photography.
● Macro 7x: Get detail oriented with increased magnification
● Macro 14x: See beyond the naked eye and photograph down to a thread on a shirt.
● Macro 21x: Create the ultimate close up and achieve nearly 100x magnification when combined with iPhone's digital zoom
The new lens systems include a wearable Pendant Stand that keeps the lenses readily accessible and opens to create a pocket-sized tripod.
Pricing is as Follows
● Core Lens Set: $99.99
● Active Lens Set: $119.99
● Macro Pro Lens Set: $79.99
● Combo (Core Lens Set and ollo Case): $119.99.
The lenses are available for pre-order today at the link below with a targeted release of early November.