DroneGun provides a safe countermeasure against a wide range of drone models. It allows for a controlled management of drone payload such as explosives, with no damage to common drones models or surrounding environment due to the drones generally responding via a vertical controlled landing on the spot, or returning back to the starting point (assisting to track the operator).
DroneGun has not been authorized as required by the United States Federal Communications Commission (“FCC”). This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, in the United States, other than to the United States government and its agencies, until such authorization is obtained. The use of DroneGun in the United States by other persons or entities, including state or local government agencies, is prohibited by federal law. Laws limiting the availability of DroneGun to certain types of users may apply in other jurisdictions, and any sales will be conducted only in compliance with the applicable laws.
● Effective coverage: Allows for an up to 2km coverage, in a wide range of environmental conditions
● Portable: Rifle shape with a backpack, one person operation
● Easy to use: no technical training for set up or use required
● Immediate video cease: immediately ceases video transmission back to the drone operator
● Enables investigation: drone remains intact and available for forensic investigation