Boutique HiFi company Wrensilva announces their latest product release combining superior quality sound and functionality with handcrafted design and style. The new Wrensilva Loft is a fresh take on the modern record console, offering all the power and capabilities of their classic full size consoles packed into a much smaller footprint as a more affordable, streamlined audio system.
Handcrafted in San Diego, California, each console upholds Wrensilva’s values of thoughtful design and American craftsmanship united with high fidelity analog and digital audio. Equipped with a 300 watts per channel Wrensilva amplifier as well as SONOS functionality, the Loft is available as a standalone console powerful enough to be used with even the most demanding speakers on the market or as a complete package paired with Wrensilva 2-way bass reflex monitor speakers. With the ability to connect to existing systems, the pre pre-amp audio output jacks easily tie in to in-wall audio systems while the SONOS functionality allows you to broadcast from your Wrensilva Loft to any SONOS speaker throughout your space.
From its hand-selected hardwoods to gloss acrylic details, the benchcrafted Wrensilva Loft and monitor speakers make up a beautiful and engaging centerpiece that provides extraordinary sound alongside the "analog" interaction with your music that you've been missing.
Loft Console standalone unit - $2,999. Loft Console + Monitor Speakers bundle - $4,498.
· Wrensilva solid state pre-amp
· 300 wpc Class D output - IcePower by Bang & Olufsen
· Handcrafted in San Diego, California
· Constructed of solid North American Walnut hardwood with gloss white acrylic details
· Sculptural console base and (optional) speaker stands with naturally oxidized steel patina
· Solid aluminum knobs and engraved faceplates
· Steel shelf with removable, round edged dividers for storage of up to 120 vinyl records
· Capture tray for record brush, mobile device, etc.
· ‘Now Spinning’ record sleeve display slot in lid
· Dimensions 28"W x 33"H x 18"D
· 2 year limited warranty
· All Wrensilva stereo consoles are built to order. Lead-time is typically 8-10 weeks plus freight time.
· Fully decoupled, belt driven turntable. Hurst 24v AC synchronous motor
· Wrensilva — 1 1/8" dual layer wood + acrylic, split plinth construction. 3/4" Acrylic platter
· OA2 precision Gimbal tonearm. Ortofon 2m Red — MM Cartridge
System + Connectivity Four listening modes:
· Mobile (3.5mm jack)
· Auxiliary (RCA)
· SONOS high-fidelity WiFi streaming
· Seamless transition between vinyl and streaming music
· Pair with existing SONOS speakers throughout your home
· WiFi streaming for a high-quality and dependable audio signal
· Access your online music services, internet radio stations, etc. through one easy-to-use SONOS app
· Continuing software updates ensure your technology is always current
Monitor Speakers (Sold Separately)
· Wrensilva 2-way bass reflex
· LF Driver- 6.5" Nomex cone
· HF Driver- 1" Textile dome
· Crossover frequency 2200hz
· 44 hz - 20k hz +/- 2db