SoloShot automatically rotates to keep your camera pointed at you, from a distance, with NO camera operator.
To set up your SoloShot tripod, attach your camera, and film all your outdoor exploits. SoloShot will keep your camera pointed at an armband you wear while you are having fun.
With SoloShot doing all the filming, you can re-live and share great moments, waves, jumps and tricks. Pass the transmitter to your friend for a bit and they can get some footage too. The best part? No one has to stand on the side of the action holding a camera all day!
Also check out Swivl!
● Tracks at distances up to 2000 feet (half a kilometer).
● The maximum pan speed is over 40 degrees per second.
● The fastest object tested so far was a race car going 143 mph.
● Batteries last 5+ hours.
● A super bright tracking LED lets you know SoloShot is pointing at you.
● A security feature gives you an access point to lock your camera to the Base,
and the tripod can be locked to stationary objects (the same as you would lock up a bicycle).
● The pairing process allows multiple people to each use their own SoloShot near each other.
Each Base will only follow the transmitter that it is paired to.