The CamRanger device and associated free iOS app enables wireless tethering control of supported Canon or Nikon DSLRs from an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. CamRanger creates its own WiFi network so there is no need for additional computers or existing Internet.
CamRanger provides near complete control of a camera from up to 150 feet away, including the following features: Live View Live View touch focusing and focus adjustments View and set parameters (ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, White Balance, Focus Mode, Capture Mode, image format, etc) Remote Capture View 100% resolution images with meta data including histogram (supports JPG and Canon RAW) Import all image formats (including RAW) to iOS Photo Library Movie Recording and Focusing (select cameras) Focus Stacking Intervalometer/ Time Lapse Bulb Mode Advanced Bracketing/HDR Grid lines and aspect ratio support GPS tagging of imported images Not all cameras support all features. See www.CamRanger.com for more detailed information.
Currently Supported Cameras: Canon: 1DX, 1D IV, 1DsIII, 5D III, 5D II, 7D, 60D, 50D, 40D, T4i / 650D, T3i / 600D, T2i / 550D, and XSi / 450D Nikon: D4, 3Ds, 3Dx, D800, D800E, D600, D700, D7000, D300, D300s, D90, D5100, D5000 Supports: iOS 4.3 or greater, supports iPhone 3GS and higher, all iPad models (including iPad Mini), iPod Touch Generation 3 and higher. CamRanger is powered by a rech
● Capture and view images: Capture images in all drive modes then download full resolution images in JPEG or Canon RAW.
● Live View: Stream live view to your iOS device. Complete focusing control with touch focus, incremental adjustments, and focus stacking.
● Intravalometer /HDR: Setup intravalometer (time lapse) or HDR on your CamRanger. No need for you iOS device to remain connected after the initial setup.
● View and Edit Camera Settings: Change and view camera settings: aperture, shutter speed, ISO, white balance, drive/shooting mode, AF, metering mode, image format, auto exposure mode, exposure compensation, and bracketing.
● Macro and Focus Stacking: Perfect for macro photography where your camera is in awkward locations or very precise focus control is needed. Use automatic focus stacking for enhanced depth of field.