The Inkling digital sketch pen captures a digital likeness of your work while you sketch with its ballpoint tip on any sketchbook or standard piece of paper. Designed for rough concepting and creative brainstorming, Inkling is ideal for the front end of the creative process. Later, refine your work on your computer using an Intuos5 tablet or Cintiq interactive pen display.
In addition to capturing your sketch, stroke by stroke, Inkling allows you to create layers in digital files while you sketch on paper. Digital files are transferred to your computer using the Inkling Sketch Manager software, and later, exported to applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Files can also be opened with the included Inkling Sketch Manager software to edit, delete, add layers or change file formats.
● Sketch your ideas on standard paper or sketchbooks while capturing a digital likeness of your sketch in raster for
use in Photoshop or vector format for use in Illustrator.
● Store hundreds of sketches on the Inkling receiver before transferring them to your Mac or PC via USB
● Export your layered sketches from the included Inkling Sketch Manager software into Adobe Photoshop or
Illustrator (CS3+) or Autodesk SketchBook Pro (2011+)
● Save your sketches from the Inkling Sketch Manager in the following formats; JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, SVG or PDF
● Layers button on the receiver allows you to add layers to the digital file while sketching on paper
● Inkling Sketch Manager software allows you to add, delete or modify layers after a sketch is transferred to your
● Inkling is a great tool for capturing ideas and concepts for later refinement on your computer using Wacom Intuos
● The rechargeable Inkling pen and receiver charge and store in compact carrying case