It's rare to see any pedal that does more than one thing. The M324 is that rarity. One side is a typical caged platform pedal, terms so old few probably understand what they mean. The other side is a SPD pedal. While it looks like a pedal that can't make up its mind, it allows the rider to be of two minds. One is the round the corner spin to run errands, the other is the ten-miler to work. This way, you can ride in your sneakers for the short stuff and get out the MTB dogs for the longer rides.
● Combination clip/clipless pedals ideal for multipurpose use
● Fully featured SPD-specific clip interface on 1 side of pedals
● Other side features standard platform for use with street shoes
● Aluminum body with barrel finish; cleat retention adjuster
● Includes pair of 2-bolt cleats; pedals weigh 1.17 pounds total