Darkness, strange creatures, high pressure, abyss, sea caverns, words that describe the unknown deep underwater world and sound mythical and full of thrill. Graham wanted to make these words become reality and create a true luxury diver's watch for professional adventurers and watch addicts. The Chronofighter Prodive is for the first time equipped with a patented start/stop/reset mechanism which allows the watch to be used to the limits the human being can dive to. However, each watch is tested to resist and go beyond 2000 feet. Advanced manufacturing processes have been used to develop the perfect and stylish instrument.
The Chronofighter Prodive is a limited edition with only 200 pieces being produced.
● Chronograph (seconds, 30 minutes counter) to measure decompression time.
Date at 9 o'clock. Black PVD automatic Helium escape valve
● Hours, minutes, seconds
● Calibre G1750, automatic mono-pusher chronograph, 28'800 A/h (4Hz), Incabloc shock absorber
● 25 jewels
● Power reserve : 48 hours
● 45 mm steel case
● Integrated steel with black PVD left hand fast-action start / stop / reset trigger. Functional at 2000 feet / 600 m.
● Screwed yellow rubber coated crown (automatic locking system (bayonet) and red safety ring)
● Steel with black PVD bezel, unidirectional rotating rim (120 positions) to measure dive time,
luminous indicator at 12 o'clock
● Domed sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating on both faces
● Steel case back with shark imprinted and limited edition serial number
● Black dial and counters, propeller-shaped seconds counter (running indicator)
● White Super-LumiNova hands and indexes, yellow chrono and minutes counter's hands
● Double luminescent indications: blue and green