The Ruckus looks like it could survive a nuclear blast and come out swinging. But the Ruckus is about way more than just a unique look: Its thrifty 49cc engine that gets awesome mileage. It’s Honda V-matic automatic transmission makes for no-shifting, and seamless power in and out of traffic. Its electric starter means you just turn a key, push a button, and you’re outta there. Add in Honda’s legendary reliability, and the Ruckus is not only a blast—it’s nearly unstoppable.
Sure, the Ruckus’ unique style makes this scooter stand out. The dual headlights, its oversize tires, active seating position and low seat and step-through design. If it looks bombproof, that’s because it is. And if you understand how less can be more, you’ll see that the Ruckus offers more than many of the scooters out there.
● Type: 49cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
● Induction: 18mm CV carburetor with automatic choke
● Ignition: CD
● Bore And Stroke: 37.8mm x 44mm
● Compression Ratio: 11.9:1
● Transmission Automatic: V-Matic belt drive
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
● Front Suspension: Twin-downtube fork; 1.9 inches travel
● Rear Suspension: Single shock; 2.6 inches travel
● Front Brake: Drum
● Rear Brake: Drum
● Front Tire: 120/90-10
● Rear Tire: 130/90-10
● Wheelbase: 49.8 inches
● Seat Height: 28.9 inches
● Curb Weight: 194 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
● Fuel Capacity: 1.3 gallons
● Miles Per Gallon: 114 MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.