Incorporating Lifesaver's famous filtration technology which removes all bacteria, viruses, cysts, parasites, fungi and all other microbiological waterborne pathogens without the aid of any foul tasting chemicals like iodine or chlorine or any need for power or UV light.
The Lifesaver Jerrycan gives the same level of protection as the Lifesaver Bottle only on a larger scale. It carries 18.5 litres of water (at one time) and allows users to process up to 20,000 litres of clean sterile drinking water. The Lifesaver Jerrycan allows the user to stay out for longer as they are no longer dependent on bottled water.
Lifesaver complies with all British, US and European Drinking Water Regulations for Microbiological Reduction as tested and certified by the London school of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. For more details see performance data here.
● 60 year old water storage system updated with state of the art filtering technology
● Processes up to 20,000 liters of drinking water without the aid of chemicals
● Draw up to 5 gallons of contaminated water from a local source to filter as opposed to
carrying fresh water from far away
● Perfect as a purified water source for base camp or anywhere else where fresh water is in short supply
● Ideal item for a 72-hour kit as it can filter enough water to sustain a family of 4 for nearly a year