The Astell&Kern AK100 is the ultimate portable audio player. Capable of up to 24 Bit / 192 kHz playback of high resolution audio files, this small player has raised the bar for what is possible with portable hi-fi.
Equipped with the Wolfson 8740 digital to analog converter chip, this player is the first to put the world’s best performing high resolution DAC chip into a portable player. This delivers extremely low signal to noise ratios (SNR) as well as extremely low levels of harmonic distortion (THD) to a portable player.
Expandable memory allows you to take your entire music collection with you. In addition to the on-board memory of 32 GB, the AK100 supports two additional micro SD cards, making the internal memory expandable to 96GB. This is critical when you are dealing with high resolution audio files that quickly take up a lot of space.
An intuitive and responsive touch screen interface makes the AK100 a breeze to use and makes finding your favorite tracks fast and easy. Album art is also supported so it can display your favorite albums art while you listen.
● Bit-to-bit Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) playback
● World's first portable device equipped with the Wolfson WM8740 24bit/192kHz DAC
● Dual MicroSD card slots with 32GB of internal flash memory - 96GB of music storage space
● Use the Astell&Kern AK100 with or as an external optical DAC
● Refined design w/ integrated volume wheel & brushed aluminum body
● Intuitive user interface experience with touchscreen LCD & control buttons