With its seductively curved, over-sized frames made of stained dark Duwood frame & natural Duwood color temples, the Amazonia is for trend-setting style mavericks who want to stand out from the crowd. Palo believes that art doesn’t have to hang in a museum, that high-end aesthetics can be a part of everyday life, and that one person’s style can say as much as a mammoth sculpture. Art does not stagnate and neither does Palo; they are constantly seeking out new ideas and exploring innovative techniques.
No two pairs of Palo wooden sunglasses are alike because each central frame is carved from a single piece of natural hardwood. Each set of frames showcases the natural look and feel of the wood and the individual craftsmanship of each design. Palo was founded for one simple reason: to create products that embody their passion for innovative design using only the most natural materials, wood. They strive to turn the finest wood into something sophisticated and stylish, while maintaining a distinctive edge.
• Handcrafted From Natural Asian Pear Wood
• Unique Solid Wood Frame
• Sustainable Wood, Sourced From Authorized And Supervised Plantations
• Optical Quality Offers 100% Uva/uvb Protection
• Polaroid Premium Lenses
• Wooden Frame Measurements: 57-20-150
• Stainless Steel Spring Hinges
• Accompanied By Premium Linen Storage Pouch