The Fitbit Force is a sleek, advanced, high-performance wireless activity and sleep-tracking wristband. Following on the success of Fitbit Flex, Fitbit Force has a highly visible, OLED display that provides instant access to all your activity stats right on your wrist, keeping you motivated throughout the day. In real time, Fitbit shows you: steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, active minutes as well as floors climbed. Force also monitors your sleep, can wake you with a silent alarm, serves as a sleek watch and can even provide incoming call notifications. Fitbit Force is the first and only in its category to be able to capture and display all of these stats on your wrist, as well as wirelessly and automatically sync them to leading Apple & Android smartphones and your computer, helping you push further to achieve your fitness goals.
Fitbit Force Top Features and Benefits
● OLED display screen for instant stats and time: Force accurately measures and shows steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes, floors climbed and the time on an easy-to-view OLED display on the wristband
● Altimeter takes you to new heights: Force contains a state-of the-art altimeter to track how many floors or how high you climb each day
● Track active minutes to increase your burn: Along with steps, distance and calories burned, you can set a goal for daily “active minutes,” which are moderate-to-high intensity cardio minutes (Center for Disease Control recommends 150 minutes/week)
● Sleep monitoring & silent wake alarm: Track sleep quality, including number of hours slept and how many times you wake or are restless; Force also has a silent wake alarm that gently vibrates to wake you and won’t disturb your partner
● Bluetooth 4.0 allows wireless, automatic syncing: Force stats sync wirelessly to leading mobile phones and tablets so progress is always up to date without having to plug in; Android users simply tap the NFC-enabled Force to a phone to launch the Fitbit app
● Receive smart call notifications on your Force: With Apple iOS 7 4S and higher smartphones, you can choose to receive incoming call notifications right on your Force when your phone is nearby
● Motivational online & mobile tools: Stay motivated with notifications, badges and leaderboards; cheer, taunt and direct message your friends throughout the day – reach your goals faster with a little friendly competition
● Comfortable to wear 24/7: Designed to be comfortable and stylish, Force is also water resistant and can withstand even the sweatiest workout, so you can wear it day and night; plus, Force has a battery life of 7-10 days
● Sophisticated, advanced design: Available in two classic colors (Black and Slate), the sleek Force wristband looks good no matter what you’re doing
Motivational Online & Social Tools
With Force, you set personal fitness goals and can tap into Fitbit’s motivational social tools to help reach them, like notifications, badges and leaderboards. New friend-to-friend messaging allows you to cheer and taunt friends directly on your mobile device throughout the day using the Fitbit iPhone or Android app. Fitbit’s latest iPhone app just got a new look with a sleek, iOS 7-inspired design, enhanced syncing and simplified navigation. Vibrating notifications on the Force wristband celebrate you as you meet your daily goals. Fitbit also supports its community by integrating with an unmatched number of leading health and fitness apps. Fitbit is the top downloaded app for connected fitness devices on the Apple iTunes store and the Google Play store, and Fitbit trackers have consistently been the #1 selling devices within the Fitness Technology category.**
Differentiating Bluetooth 4.0 Technology
Force features Bluetooth 4.0 technology, which allows your activity stats to wirelessly and automatically sync to your smartphone and tablet, making it effortless for you to see progress toward the personal fitness goals you set. Fitbit offers in-the-moment, automatic reminders based on your current stats for continuous motivation throughout the day, without ever having to plug in. Force syncs with leading mobile devices, including iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3rd Gen and later, and select Android devices, like the Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4, Note II and Note 10.1.
Fitbit Force ($129.95) is available for order today on fitbit.com and will be available in select retailers in three-four weeks.