BookBook Travel Journal looks like a vintage book, but it’s really a dapper, hardback leather case designed to hold your iPad and the essential accessories that go with it. Inside you’ll find a collection of pockets and adjustable bands that neatly organize and protect items like your power adapter, cables, USB drives, stylus, mouse, earbuds or high-end headphones. Say bye-bye to your backpack. Everything you need for the road fits inside BookBook Travel Journal.
The new case has two hardback book covers and a rigid spine to protect your iPad and iPad accessories from scrapes, nicks and bumps. There’s even room for premium headphones with fold-flat ear cups, like the Bowers & Wilkins P5 and Bose AE2i and QC15 models. Along with protecting your iPad, expensive headphones and other gear from physical damage, BookBook Travel Journal cleverly disguises them as a vintage book, protecting them from theft.
● Contains over a dozen pockets and straps to organize your gear
● Stores iPad, headphones, adapters, chargers, batteries, stylus, cables
● Old-world book design discourages theft while on the go
● Separate plush pocket fits all iPads
● iPad Air
● iPad mini
● iPad (1st-4th generation)