The Tivoli Audio Model One BT is an update to the company's popular Model One table radio that brings support for wireless playback of your music via Bluetooth.
The Model One features a radio tuner that brings clarity to many of the weakest stations. It begins with a handmade wood cabinet that is both beautiful and the ideal acoustically inert speaker housing. A heavy-magnet, long-throw driver is mated to a frequency contouring circuit that automatically adjusts output over half-octave increments, resulting in musically accurate tonal balance and bass response. With Tivoli Audio's Model One BT with Bluetooth wireless technology, simply switch to the Auxiliary position and after initial pairing, start listening to your favorite music wirelessly.
Since Bluetooth technology is wireless, you won’t have to dig out an audio cable for your enabled-device every time you want to listen to your music. But don’t worry, the Auxiliary input is still on board, along with the Record and Headphone outputs, so you can continue to connect those “old fashioned” wired devices.
• Play music wirelessly through the Model One BT
• Minimum 9 meter (30') reception range
• Simple to use – no complicated set-up
• Uses Bluetooth wireless technology’s advanced A2DP profile for high-quality audio
• Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) results in low-to-no noise interference with other wireless devices
• Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR
• Sensitive AM/FM analog tuner
• 3" full range, long-throw driver
• Large 5:1 ratio tuning dial
• Exceptional High Fidelity sound
• Auxiliary input and Stereo Headphone output
• Beautiful wood veneer cabinet available in multiple finishes
4.5"H x 8.375"W x 5.25"D (11.43cm H x 21.27cm W x 13.34cm D)
4.10 lbs (1.86 kg)
Walnut/Beige, Cherry/Silver, White/Silver, Black Ash/Silver, Black Ash/Black-Silver.