The 6250 Vantage Vue Wireless Weather Station provides accurate, reliable weather monitoring in a self-contained, easy-to-install system. Designed to provide the weather data you need for home use, educational purposes, boating and more, the Vantage Vue includes a sleek but tough outdoor Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) and a comprehensive console.
The ISS sets up in minutes and starts sending data wirelessly to your console anywhere in your home, school, or business--within a 1,000-foot range. The ISS updates to the easy-to-read LCD screen on your console every 2.5-seconds. Constantly updated readouts provide you with current weather conditions, including indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point, and rainfall.
The user-friendly console features a backlit, 3 by 4.375-inch LCD screen and a glow-in-the-dark keypad that allows you multiple views and functions including weather forecasting, moon phase and sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, alarms and more.
Vantage Vue's innovative Weather Center button will display additional data on weather variables for today and over the last 25 days. Finally, with the optional WeatherLink data logger and software you can gain access to additional weather analyses in a variety of versions.
● Self-contained weather monitoring system with Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS), LCD console, and mounting hardware (mounting pole sold separately)
● Console features an easy-to-read, backlit 3 by 4.375-inch LCD display with a glow-in-the-dark keypad
● Wireless transmission from ISS to console of up to 1,000 feet with fast updates every 2.5 seconds
● Reports current weather conditions, including indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point, and rainfall
● Console includes weather forecast icons, moon phase, sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, alarms and more