Free your hands with the TUSA SAV-7 EVO Scooter. The SAV-7 EVO is TUSA’s latest underwater vehicle. Improving upon the highly popular SAV-7, the EVO has several upgrades that makes it the scooter to dive.
The SAV-7's newly design rotational speed adjustment function allows for precise changes to your speed while in motion. This easily activated speed adjustment results in smooth effortless riding and allow for easy synchronization of speed between divers in a variety of geographical areas and varied current conditions.
L.E.D. Battery Indicator
When the main power switch is turned on, the L.E.D. battery life indicator lights up providing the diver with a guide to remaining battery life.
3 Speed Propeller
Additionally, it’s possible to easily vary the propeller’s angle or pitch by 3 positions, which allows for even more fine-tuning of the scooter’s speed to the individual diver’s needs.
By using the wings it’s now possible to pull 2 more divers with the Evolution scooter. The diver’s different physiques when holding onto the wings have virtually no effect to the scooter’s performance. The speed and distance with 3 men diving are almost the same as using the scooter solo without a saddle.
● 10% more torque than standard SAV-7
● Increased usage of 80 minutes (Lead battery)
● Increased cruising range of 12,000-14,000’
● Maximum speed of up to 2.6 mph (4.2 km/h)
● Upgraded motor and internal assembly
● New LED battery life indicator
● Progressive acceleration system
● 3 speed variable pitch propeller
● Saddle equipped for hands-free operation
● Neutrally buoyant
● Depth rated to 230ft/70m
● Includes lead acid battery and charger