The second model in the Jaguar ultra-high performance R-S range, the XFR-S Sedan joins its XKR-S sibling as a vivid expression of the carmaker's longstanding performance lineage. Just 100 of these ultra-performance sedans will be offered for the U.S. market, making it one of the most exclusive Jaguar models. The 5-liter supercharged V8 engine provides electrifying performance from 550hp and 502 lb-ft of torque – up 40hp and 41 lb-ft, respectively, over the XFR.
A number of key driveline components have been uprated in order to both adapt the XFR-S for the greater power and torque outputs and stiffen the entire drivetrain to make its responses more immediate. These include uprated half-shafts, a larger central bearing on the driveshaft, and a new torque converter. These changes have allowed Jaguar engineers to tune the throttle response to suit the more focused nature of the XFR-S. The response to throttle inputs has been made significantly quicker. Engaging Dynamic Mode increases engine response for a given movement of the accelerator pedal.
● Includes XFR features, plus:
● 550 hp V8 Supercharged engine
● 8-speed transmission with “quickshift” functionality
● Unique Varuna-style 20-inch forged lightweight, ceramic polished wheels
● “R-S” aerodynamic exterior theme with extensive use of Carbon fiber – lower grille surround, front splitter and rear diffuser – plus unique badging
● Rear spoiler with integrated stoplight
● 18/14-way power front sports seats with power adjustable side bolsters featuring carbon leather style trim
● Performance exhaust providing a sportier sound