The XO 6.2 Backpack launched on the popular crowdfunding site Kickstarter on December 8th 2016 for a 30 day campaign ending January 7th 2017. The campaign is looking to raise €31,000 Euros (Approx $32,220 USD) and has already sold out all Super Early Birds. Perks include a special price of €105 Euros (Approx $109 USD) which includes a XO 6.2 backpack, saving €40 Euros off the retail price.
The XO 6.2 Backpack is the first product by Helixot. A ‘Made in France’ brand that designs and produces, innovative accessories for outdoor activities. This backpack is fully airtight and submersible, allowing water sports and outdoor enthusiasts to carry their belongings (smartphones, car keys, wallet...) with them above and below water. It’s ergonomic design and adjustable straps ensure complete mobility and comfort.
The XO 6.2 Backpack is the perfect equipment when sailing, kite surfing, paddling, surfing, canyoning, snorkeling, hiking and training for triathlons.
● Airtight: welded and bolted screw cap
● Robust: thick marine canvas resistant to abrasion
● Adjustable straps
● Ergonomic: lumbar & abdominal padding and dorsal protection
● Divided interior: main compartment and small pocket
● Available in multiple colors and limited edition