The Mountain Shelter LT is a lightweight, 40d sil-nylon, three-season tarp shelter that weighs in at an impressive 2lbs and is easily set-up with two trekking poles (sold separately) ensuring your next back-country experience is done with minimal weight, gear and hassle.
Reflective guy-lines enable taut, adjustable set-up and can even be used to secure tarp shelter to well positioned trees or properly anchored attachment points in lieu of the standard trekking pole set-up. Sil-nylon exterior coating and PU2000mm underside coating ensure weather-proof security for your next backwoods excursion.
Pair the Mountain Shelter LT with the Mountainsmith Haze 50L Mountainlight backpack and you have a pack/shelter combo coming in at an astounding 4lbs.
● Three season tarp
● Zippered single door, two person layout
● Reflective guy lines with tension lock cord adjustment
● Rear ventilation window
● Guy out attachment points
● Sets up fast with two trekking poles and offers solid protection from the elements
● Features a 40d sil-nylon coated body
● Zippered single door two person layout