The firefighter-designed First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum and is the tool of choice for extrication, heavy rescue, forcible entry, and RIT/RIC procedures as well as stabilization and shoring. It's available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes and offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile--giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters.
● Ideal for remote access with limited resources
● Marked with luminescent tape for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres
● 36 square inch base for array of rescue options
● Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is capable of winching, clamping or spreading up to 4600 pounds
● Durably powder-coated with bright yellow and red finish
Take a look at the video below to see the many uses of the First Responder Jack.