Whether it is for back-up power, camping, tailgating, or light duty construction, the Yeti 1250 Solar Generator gets it done. Silent, safe, and can be used indoors or out. Power a refrigerator for more than 12 hours, a chest freezer for a week, a TV for 35 hours. Fully charged, the 1250-watt battery powers a refrigerator for up to two days, a television for 35 hours, or a laptop for up to 30 hours. Two 30-watt monocrystalline solar panels charge the generator to full capacity in 20 to 40 hours and they connect to the unit via 8'-long cords, allowing the generator to be used indoors while the solar panels collect sunlight outdoors.
The integrated LCD panel previews the wattage coming into and out of the generator and also displays the remaining amount of power left in the generator's battery. The Yeti 1250 Solar Generator can have up to eight solar panels connected to the generator at once to accelerate recharging or provide endless power to a refrigerator or any appliance.
● Power lights, tools, refrigerators, freezers and health care equipment
● Silent and safe, no noise or fumes
● Safe to operate indoors; no cords coming from outside
● Power source options: sun, wall, or car
● Easy to move around with the included rolling cart