The Husqvarna 1827EXLT is equipped with a 18 gross torque SnowKing engine, and this two-stage snow thrower has the capacity to clear 27-inch wide paths and 23-inch high snow depths. An efficient two-stage auger/impellor system provides first class clearing and ejection. This unit features trigger controlled power steering for easy turning, and single hand control allows operators to adjust chute controls while wheels and auger are engaged. A push button electric starter that works off a power outlet means that you'll never have to worry about a dead battery and allows for effortless starting in cold conditions.
In addition, hand warmers ensure a comfortable experience and the LED headlight makes operation easy in low light conditions. This high-end model includes drifoot cutters, weight bar, and rolls on Tracs.
● Convenient trigger control power steering allows superior maneuverability in adverse conditions.
● Connect to a power outlet and start the engine by pressing a button, ensures that you'll never have to worry
about a dead battery.
● Adjustable drift cutters direct deep snow into the auger housing for clearing.
● Trac drive provides better traction with a unique tread pattern to reduce rolling vibrations.
● A heavy-duty hydrostatic transmission provides the power to get through deeper snow drifts.