The Neonight EL2 helmet light is designed to greatly improve the visibility of cyclists to other road users in low light conditions. Designed and engineered by St. Martins School of Art and Design graduates Paul Sherring and Karel Kaivanto, the lights concentrate on the use of color producing an incandescent blue glow.
• Made from electro-luminescence material (EL) the lights produce an incandescent blue glow. This blue is in the specific spectrum that the eye is most responsive to in low to no light conditions (mesopic vision). This is why the emergency services use a similar blue
• The lights attach to either side of the helmet, giving 360 degree visibility for the wearer
• The lights snap-attach to the helmet with magnetic brackets. Easy to put-on and take-off, the lights are also safety designed to roll-off on impact to minimise the risk of neck injuries
• For ease of use, the lights are fully rechargeable through a regular USB socket or phone charger. Fully charged lights are designed to run for over 5 hours at constant state brightness.
• Fully patented, Neonight lights are being sold through Extra (UK) Ltd
• RRP £59.99 – 2x light units, universal helmet brackets, usb cable, carry case